Pages

Tuesday 17 July 2007

The list

Downs:

- that one of my friends is getting married in two weeks. Is it already time for our generation to get serious about it? Surely, we're not THAT old...
- taking control of something no longer considered influential
- un-avoidable post-RoskildeFestival cold

Halfway/Up- or downcoming:

- getting up at 07 no matter what time you got to bed (the day is much longer when you don't sleep in, but zzzzzZZZzzz what a loooong day!)
- plants overgrowing my window - very exotic, but still demanding maintenance

Ups:

- reliving my childhood
o - by going through the old photo albums
o - by meeting up with my French little brother, who looks exactly like me, just 16 years younger
- expecting a visitor from London
- the coinciding occurance of wanting to tidy up and actually getting it done
- inventing "the shelf for used, but not completely dirty, sweaty clothes" after living by my self for six years

No comments: