Pages

Friday 2 November 2007

Election and what I'm up to

We have an election for the Danish parliament coming up in 11 days, and it's quite exiting, since the good (red) guys and the bad (blue) guys are coming out quite even in the polls (is that the way to put it?).

The politicians seem to have an ongoing competition to say the following most times a day: "this election will purify the atmosphere". I just hope it doesn't end up with being the blue guys in control, as it has been for the previous six years.

Anyway, enough about politics.

I had a bad case of diarrhoea this wednesday, and even though I didn't have it yesterday at all I spent the whole day recovering. But now I'm back in shape, I started the day with my swimming lesson. I wasn't very good at what we were supposed to learn, but at least the coach called me sweetie, so that made my day...

My boyfriend is still great. He doesn't do as much boy scout stuff as he has been doing a month ago, and I stopped singing in a choir on thursdays, so we get to see eachother a lot, which is nice.

A few weeks ago I tried to persuade him to move out of the dorm with me, but without luck. He pointed out that my being fed up with the dorm was just a symbol of me being fed up with my poor studying skills, and he was right. I don't really get anything done these days. Time flies by without me noticing... but at least I don't waste all my time on the internet anymore. I don't have internet in my room anymore, couldn't manage it....

Anyway, back to work.

No comments: