Pages

Friday 21 September 2007

Whopee! Getting back in the game! (of choir singing)

I just had a rehersal yesterday with a choir, it was great! They asked me to assist on a trip to Serbia in October. I got a whole stack of music to learn, but I'm a fast learner so it'll be cool. I'm quite exited to get back into singing.


Boyfriendwise:
We've been trying to see eachother every day, even on the busy days, where our time together is after my bedtime at 11 pm. Turns out, I get quite cranky at that hour, so I start bossing him about if he's not in my bed or on his way at that time, which is quite spoiling for the romantic atmosphere between us. So I think we need to get used to not seeing eachother for an entire day (!), if we can only meet that late at night.

I guess if we didn't live together we wouldn't be this lazy (or obsessive) just hanging out whenever we find 20 minutes available. I think I might need to imagine we don't live together in order to not bother him with my bad mood after 11...

No comments: