Pages

Friday 8 June 2007

Da**it, clairvoyant grandma!

I've been a bit moody since I got back. The first few days I was so relieved to be back (and to be out of that crazy flat in Brixton) that I thought I felt like having a long, hard crying session over it. But that feeling has gone away, and I felt better.

But then, all of a sudden, I get an email from my grandmother saying (roughly):

"Bla bla bla bla,
bla bla blablabla.
Yadda yadda yadda bla?
Bla blaaa blaa yadda yadda...
But the reason I'm really writing is that I sense that you are not happy. I hope I am wrong.
Best regards,
Grandma."


I havent spoken to her for a week, or to my mother for a few days. My latest blog post in Danish was on politics, and as far as I can see, it doesn't reveal any mood swings at all. So how does grandma know something like that? I guess she just knows me very, very well. Even better than myself, this time.

It seems like my need to cry, long and hard has resurfaced after she has poked me right where it hurts. And here I thought I was doing better... thanks, grandma!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heres a hug..

-HUG-

Otha Julie x

sjyli said...

Thanks!
I needed that!

It's just that wacko in my flat that really got to me, I didn't realise to which enormous extent before now.

That twat.

Anyway, thx for stopping by!