Pages

Tuesday 26 June 2007

Smart boyfriend casting peals for swine

I just spent two days away from everything with my beloved. It was great not to feel guilty about taking his precious time with my random flirting and babbling. He has really lightened up after handing in that thesis. It's like getting my boyfriend back. I had forgotten how cheerful he can be.

It's interesting chatting to that guy, cause he's both bright and has a strong opinion on many issues. Being myself pretty unaware of many political and philosophical subjects I can't help but learn a lot from him. I also become inspired. I want him to share his thoughts with the world, because they are smart thoughts. But he's perfectionistic, and wants them to make perfect sense and be put in exactly the right words before he shares them widely, e.g. in a paper or a magazine, as I have encouraged him to do.

It annoys me lightly that boyfriend wont share his thoughts with the world in the pace I want him to. But if he wont share, then I will. I wish I could explain in a few sentences what we talked about, but I'll have to introduce him first, then. This won't be as short as I hoped.

My perfectionist boyfriend is now an engineer in chemistry, and he specializes in catalysis. It's something like making two materials react with eachother using a third material (the catalyst). A good catalyst starts a fight and then get's out of the way, so to say.

The perfectionist's thesis then, was about how you can transform a by-product from the production of biodiesel into a product that can be poured right back into the biodiesel. In short, he's come up with an idea that makes the production of biodiesel even more green.

Ah, I'm already tired of making sense. I'll tell you the rest later.

No comments: