Pages

Friday 15 June 2007

I'm starting with the man in the mirror

I love my boyfriend.

After having sulked for some time after getting back my boyfriend told me to stop wining and get on with life.

I'm afraid he's right. A sign that I havn't yet done enough to get my life back on track is the facts that I

- have way too much time, and I'm not spending it properly

- choose to spend much of my time demanding my BF's undivided attention (and I think he's had enough of this, by now)

So time to get busy. I applied for a job today. It's only 6-8 hrs a week, but that will be fine to have on the side, once I start studying like mad after summer holidays.

I have to get back into playing and singing music as well. I used to do jazz jams, choir singing and conducting, take singing lessons and rehearse for these lessons. I've got to get back into it. I really miss music.

No comments: